2017/2018 - TUITION & SPECIAL SERVICES SCHEDULE
Tuition is an annual fee which may be paid in full or, as a convenience, in monthly payments.
Families may choose a 10 month payment plan or an 11 month payment plan.
(Late fee of $25.00 is applied if paid after the fifteenth of the month.) There is a $25.00 fee for any returned check.
TK – 5th = $5,913.00 6th = $6,670.00 7th and 8th = $7,000.00
Option #1: Annual Discount Payment, full amount due by August 1, 2017
Discount Payment is: TK – 5th = $5,813.00 6th = $6,570.00 7th and 8th = $6,900.00
Option #2: 10 monthly payments from AUGUST 1, 2017 through MAY 1, 2018
10 monthly payments: TK – 5th = $591.00.00 6th = $667.00.00 7th and 8th = $700.00
Option #3: 11 monthly payments from JULY 1, 2017 through MAY 1, 2018
1 monthly payments: TK – 5th = $538.00 6th = $606.00 7th and 8th = $636.00
$1,500.00 Discount offered for 3rd child
Note: Tuition for student’s beginning after September 1st will be a prorated monthly payment plan.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT FEE: $230.00
- (Non-refundable and due upon placement)
NEW FAMILY FACILITY FEE: $500.00
- Families who are enrolling their children for the first time at Grace will be assessed a one-time facility fee of $500 per family. This non-refundable fee is used for ongoing maintenance of the building and grounds. It may be paid at the time of enrollment or added to your tuition as $50 per month for 10 months, August-May, during the first year at GCS.
RE- REGISTRATION FEE (Non-refundable)
- Paid by March 1st: $100.00
- Paid between March 1st & May 1st: $150.00
- Paid after May 1st: $200.00
SPECIAL SERVICES (See rate schedules)
- EXTENDED DAY CARE
- 6:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Extended Day Care is offered for our students each day school is in session as a service to parents who work outside the home.
- “Kid Friendly and Service Minded”
- Our cafeteria services are popular with students and staff and are a real convenience to parents. Menus are carefully planned to be reasonable in cost, nutritious in food value, and appetizing to the tastes of children.
- OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM
- This program is designed to meet the special educational needs of children with learning differences. A team of specialists works in conjunction with classroom teachers to maximize learning and to build a solid academic base for future schooling and learning.
NOTE: The entire school program and each of our special services are non-profit ministries to you and your children. Costs to you are carefully calculated and frugally managed to enable us to balance the budget without undue risk to the stability of the school. Thank you for understanding, and for your prompt and responsible payments.
EXTENDED DAY CARE SCHEDULE (6:30-8:00 a.m. and 3:15-6:00 p.m. daily)
Extended Day Care is offered for our students each day school is in session as a service to parents who work outside the home. Day care is not provided on regular school holidays, except for the week of Thanksgiving and Easter. Those days will be noted on the web site, registration information will be sent home with students and there will be an additional fee per day per student.
- HOURLY RATE: $4.25 per hour rounded off to the nearest 1⁄2 hour
- DISCOUNTED ANNUAL PAYMENT: $700.00
- Extended Day Care Annual Rate must be paid in full by the first day of school
- Discounted Annual Payment plan covers unlimited use of morning and afternoon Extended Day Care services on regular days when school is in session. This Annual plan also includes Thanksgiving week and Easter Vacation, if services are offered. Those days will be noted on the web site and registration information will be sent home with students.
- DISCOUNTED MONTHLY PAYMENT: $80.00 per month for 10 months
- 10 monthly payments of $80.00 added to tuition from August to May.
- Discounted Monthly Payment plan covers unlimited use of morning and afternoon Extended Day Care services on regular days when school is in session. This monthly plan does not include Thanksgiving week and Easter Vacation. Those days will be noted on the web site, registration information will be sent home with students and there will be an additional charge for services during per day for these days.
STUDENT CAFETERIA PROGRAM
- NUTRITIOUS LUNCH
- with or without a beverage
- All Grades: $3.50
- BEVERAGES ONLY
- Lowfat Milk, Nonfat Chocolate Milk, A variety of 100% Juices, or Bottled Water
- All Grades: $ .50
- SNACKTIME SNACKS AND BEVERAGES
- Sold at recess and after school
- up to $ 1.00
The costs of services provided by this program are linked to the provision of additional teaching specialist who individualize instruction, and utilize a variety of kinesthetic methods to motivate and stimulate learning within the child. The parents of children who benefit from participation in the program pay for these services above and beyond the regular mainstream program in order to qualify for the very low pupil/teacher ratio.
Opportunity Program Fee: $3,400.00 annually or 10 monthly payments of $340.00 from August to May.